Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thoughts of Spring


Spring is playing Hide 'n Seek with us. We'll have one or two beautiful, sunny, warm days followed by several chilly, wet days. Today is one of those chilly, wet days. But, I got outside on one of those perfect days and made some pictures along with a few plans.

Our cherry trees are blooming. The little pink blossoms are so pretty against that blue, blue early spring sky.



I got my gardening gloves out and wore them around while I was outside. You know, just breaking them in a little for the warm weather. I'm just itching to get my seeds in the ground.



Want to know what I did on this chilly, wet day? I'll show you just as soon as I can get my pictures made and downloaded. Hopefully I can do that before the day is over. Be sure to check back!

1 comment:

  1. i love your gardening gloves....pink and green it's awesome...you know what I mean! my favourite colour combination!

    lovely blooms, thanks for sharing...I grew up surrounded by cherry trees...and I miss those beautiful blooms!

    ciao bella
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry