Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gone Fishing


My sweet husband and I have set off on a camping adventure...just the two of us!  We plan to do a little fishing, a little biking, a little relaxing, and very little work. But you, my bloggy friends, are not forgotten.  I have scheduled several posts to be released while I'm gone and I'm crossing my fingers and holding my breath, just hoping it works for me...this time.

By the way, want to know what I'm taking with me besides my bicycle, fishing pole, and lounge chair?  I'm taking embroidery and knitting supplies and a BIG bag of library books. Maybe I'll have something to show you when I get home.  I'll be by to visit you upon my return.  Just leave me a note and let me know you've stopped by. Tootles!

3 comments:

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry