Friday, October 1, 2010

Bye bye


I've decided to take a break from my Pink Saturday posting for a while. I've got many exciting home projects swirling around in my head and plan to take the time to focus on them for a while.  I'm not taking a blogging break, just a Pink Saturday break.  Please check back often to see what I'm up to.  I will sure miss my Pink Saturday friends if you don't stop by for a visit and a chat.

Please go by Beverly's for this week's list of  Pink Saturday participants.

6 comments:

  1. Aww you will be missed can't wait to see what your projects are! Grace xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Come back soon. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understand. Have fun.Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...ya scared me there with that Bye. I've been gone for a week myself...haven't even posted on my own blog yet..and wanted to pop in.
    You've been havin some fun;)
    That Mandevilla is gorgeous. And, you're talking about Herbal Essence...I loved that shampoo., I wish they'd put that out again...loved the fragrasnce and it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sure will miss you! But I certainly understand! I will be by to visit!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you have gumption..I would be running from all that work..but, the results...will be so awesome..

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry