Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Blustery Day


It's quite the Blustery Day here in Pleasant Valley.  I want to make another pot of good strong coffee and keep visiting beautifully inspiring blogs...but...


...that's not what I need to do. So, I make a deal with myself;  Get up, get the first thing on your to-do list done.  Then you can come back for a visit.  Do you play these games with yourself?  I'll let you know who wins this game by the end of the day.

By the way, have you ever tried Red Diamond Whole Bean coffee?  It's packaged and distributed right here in good ole Alabama.  My son and I think it's the best coffee to be found around our little area.  We grind it fresh every morning and it makes the house smell soooo good when it's brewing. It's a great way to wake up!  It's got its work cut out for it on this dark drizzly morning though. :)

I'll be back soon, hopefully with pictures of my Christmas decorations if I can get good shots without the cooperation from the sun.

This post linked to:

5 comments:

  1. Sherry I do play those games with myself! So I'm off to do something on my list, make some coffee and come back for more visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you didnt get blown away last night. Very scary wind wasnt it? I need to get the house decorated myself but first I have to do that pesky cleaning thing...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry I too play those games! It helps motivate us doesn't it? Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! For those of us who find ourselves distracted, unorganised, and overwhelmed by the end of the day must set little goals to create the idea that we have actually accomplished something. FOr me it is during the commercials of my favorite TV shows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My weekends are blog a little, clean a little. Usually turns out to be blog a lot, cleaning not so much. HA!

    Did I tell you I made your pb cookies? Yummo! My 12 year old asked for 10 to take to school to share with friends. I will be making them again tomorrow and next week for a bake sale. So easy and delish. The dough is perfect to work with.

    Your camping trip looks like fun. We have workout equipment along our walking paths here but haven't been walking lately. Must get back onto that habit soon.

    Hope you are having a great day. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry