Thursday, August 7, 2014

My week in review

This has been a week of every day ~ but fun stuff!
 
Bike riding
     
 
My bike was a special birthday gift from my special hubby five years ago.
He picked it out himself and surprised me with it.
I think he did a great job.
It is so Me.
I especially love the swirlies on it.
 

 
***
I helped sweet hubby give our camper her bath.
Can you tell she doesn't have any "shoes" on?
She's getting new ones for our upcoming camping trip.
One of our sons said, "You might be a redneck if you have a camper up on blocks in your driveway."
 


***
 
I've actually done a little more cooking this week than I have in the past few weeks.
One night I cooked chicken in the slow cooker and then cooked Aldi's Chicken flavor Vermicelli & Rice and stirred them together.
 

 I steamed some veggies and baked a loaf of bread in my bread machine.
And it was a quite tasty meal, if I say so myself.
 
 
***
 
I've done a little gardening.
 

And I had such sweet help with watering my flowers.
 




Grandchildren are such a joy!
 



***
Today finds me going out for lunch with my friends.
Life is sweet when it's filled with such sweet people.
 
***
Thank you, my sweet friend, for visiting me today.
Hope you leave me a message, I enjoy comments so much!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry! The faces of your little grandchildren just melted my heart! I don't think I'd get anything else done but squeeze on them! Your camper is very nice! No wonder you love camping so. Your dinner sounds very good. Sure wish I was in your neck of the woods sometime so I could drop in about supper time! Hope you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have you drop by, Twyla! Just let me know when you'll be here and I'll cook you up something special! :)

      Delete
  2. All the little homey pleasures are the best ones IMO.

    Your grandchildren are just beautiful, especially your granddaughter with those chubby cheeks and blonde curls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice camper. I hope you'll take lots of pics when you go camping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very cute g-kids! Wow! Your camper is lovely! That looks like the good life! Have fun, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect week! YOur son is very funny:) And those grandbabies are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry, haven't been blog-visiting for a loooong time, but I saw your beautiful grandchildren and just had to comment. Oh, my......absolutely perfect and precious!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry