Thursday, January 14, 2021

Cravings

My needs are simple and basic but I do have cravings, especially in the winter.  

I crave rich, warm (mostly sweet), comfort foods.  (That's why I made a chocolate pie for sweet hubby and me today.)

But my biggest winter craving is for

                                                c o l o r !





I've added color everywhere I can.

It's been added to my bathroom in the form of a bright, happy shower curtain.


It's under my favorite mug in my
reading corner.


It shows up in my outfit of the day.

Yeah, I know I'm breaking all the rules by dressing in such bright colors at my "advanced" age.  
And I don't know about ya'll, but I am t-i-r-e-d of rules!  So this is my way of rebelling...

... wink, wink.



Sorry, but I can't wink only one eye, they work in tandem.

Seriously!


Hope you're having a colorful, happy day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are just too cute! What a fun shower curtain! And the coffee cup is adorable! I love your blog, been reading it for a long time. Love the post about all your colorful skirts fluttering on the clothes line. Love how sweet your Maggie dog is. Was tempted to try paint-by-number when I saw your pretty and pink Japanese garden painting. Your post on homemade baking soda deodorant in that pretty powder jar made me decide to try it and stop using commercial antiperspirant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love chocolate pie!!! Your outfit colors are beautiful...some of my favs. We need more color around our faces as we age (and fade just a tiny bit ;) Your little mug is cay-ute as are the mug rugs.
    Glad you've gotten your blogging groove back. I, too, remember your post way back about homemade soap and deodorant.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry