Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You're Welcome Here!


"I'm just a little black rain cloud...
Hovering under the honey tree."



Hi there you little black rain clouds. Remember me? I'm the one that recited a little poetry to you a couple of months ago. You remember the clever little poem that goes, "Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. Little Sherry wants to play?" Well...um, it's another day...and you're welcome to stop by for a good long visit. :)

Wait...I hear thunder! Oh, yes! Here's the rain! I thank you and my rain-washed roses thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry! I wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday! I am a July baby too! The 24th is my birthday. I have been enjoying seeing your drawings. You are a woman of many talents! Have a nice week! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured this so perfectly ... the rose is awesome, Sherry.

    Have a lovely summer's eve ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, and if I didn't say Happy Birthday, I am saying it now! Happy Birthday, friedn!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry