Thursday, January 14, 2021

About My Blog

 Feel free to just skip this post if you have no interest.  Really, I won't be offended.  Actually, I really won't even know if you do skip it.  

I just wanted to write a little about my objectives for my seemingly pointless blog with its random posts.

So, here they are, 

"My Objectives for my Seemingly Pointless Blog" :

  • a place to come to where you can feel a warm, comforting voice (albeit, with a Southern accent)
  • a place where secrets can be told (and kept) and no judgments are made
  • a place where you can meet a very imperfect lady (me!) that's not scared to poke fun at herself
  • hopefully, a place from which you can leave with a smile on your face and want to come back and visit again
And that's pretty much it.   

 I know I don't always meet all these goals, but they're what I shoot for.

Hey, and thanks for coming by!  Please come often.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry