I am a collector of words. I love funny and inspiring quotes and I have been collecting them for years. At one time I had little bits of paper with hastily scribbled quotations tucked here and there in so many different places. Deciding one day that I wanted to gather all my quotes together in a lovely place, I covered a three-ring binder with some girly fabric from my stash and made myself a "Happiness File."
I included inside pockets to hold special cards and other mementos that make me smile.
I collect snippets of magazine articles that I find useful and glue them on pretty scrapbook paper, placing them in page protectors and adding them to my notebook.
And lastly, in my very best handwriting, I added, and continue to add, quotes that hold special meaning for me.
I am including some of my favorite inspiring quotes on this special Pink Saturday:
- Worrying does not empty Tomorrow of its troubles, it empties Today of its joy. ~ Unknown
- Nothing good was ever achieved without enthusiasm. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No day is so bad that it can't be fixed with a nap. ~ Unknown
- We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." Goethe
- A good laugh is sunshine in a house. ~ Thackeray
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom. ~ Charles Dickens
- Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~ Abraham Lincoln
- God has given us life to be lived with enthusiasm and joy. ~ Rabbi Magnin
- Live your life and forget your age. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- Celebrate every day! ~ Unknown
- It's never too late to live happily ever after. ~ Unknown
- Be still, and know that I am God. ~ Psalm 46:10
- He who sows courtesy, reaps friendship: He who plants kindness gathers love." ~ Basil the Great
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others? ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
We all have a chance to do something for someone else this weekend, and all it costs is just a few seconds of our time. Simply go to The Katillac Shack and follow the instructions at the bottom of the post. We can help others by just following the five links on this page and leaving a comment on each one. It's such a worthy cause! Thank you Beverly, for being one of these supporting links and allowing us all to participate in this inspiring Magnificent Miracle party!