Crock pot Burritos
1/2 - 1 pound ground pork sausage (We like hot sausage :)
pkg of taco seasoning (or 3 tablespoons homemade seasoning)
salsa, to taste
1 can refried beans
- Brown sausage in a skillet. Drain if needed.
- Add 1/2 cup salsa and taco seasoning; stir until heated through.
- Put in Crock pot along with can of refried beans. I add a little more salsa at this point. You can make the filling thick or thin by the amount of salsa added.
- Go to church.
- Come home. Change clothes. Pick spinach from back yard garden. Rinse.
- Each person places a flour tortilla on their plate and warms it in the microwave a few seconds.
- Add meat mixture and desired toppings. Roll up.
- Serve with raw broccoli and ranch dressing for dipping.
Makes four servings.