Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

I'm putting on a happy outfit


complete with a happy necklace


and happy Mary Janes


and going to the Happy Mobile aka the Bookmobile! Yes, the library still comes to us in our little Pleasant Valley.



I'm taking these books back:




            Recommended by Me


                                                                                                    Highly Recommended by Me!


I checked out two other books that I wasn't enjoying reading so didn't finish.  But, I'll get some new reads today plus fresh, new magazines to pour over!

Then I'm going to the grocery store.  I hope my little market has a bouquet of beautiful, cheery flowers waiting for me.  I worked them into my grocery budget already!

Oh Happy Day!

6 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and purse and the look of the blue with brown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dressing up!! I'm always looking for new books. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you dress so pretty to run errands! I've jotted down those titles, and Finders Keepers sounds especially interesting. Anything to do with antiques is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just as cute as can be! I'm glad we can be little girls together! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sherry, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog today! I can't wait to explore your blog....off to read some more!

    Love, Tina ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry...came across your blogspot today through missussmartypants email and i just wanted to tell you that reading it made me smile. Your blogspot is like a ray of sunshine and spring flowers to me. thanks, theresa. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry