Thursday, January 7, 2021

Good News!

 I heard the great news that 

Happiness is Viral  !!!

Here's what's making me happy right now...


... a cuddly new robe I got for Christmas...


(I love curling up in it for my nightly movie.)


... warm vanilla scents...

(Warm Vanilla Sugar for my perfume and Vanilla Buttercream to put in the diffuser for my home's perfume 😊)



...soft, peaceful music playing throughout my home...




... but most of all, time with my precious grandchildren!







P.s.  The chance of snow added to our weather forecast makes me smile too!  It's only a 30 % chance, but for this Alabama girl, that's enough to get my hopes up!  


3 comments:

  1. Precious grandchildren and so beautiful, too. Keeping the cozy factor way up is good medicine! and we need that right now. Love your scent choices and music, too. We've been playing lots of worship music and keeping warm with cozy fires in the fireplace and sweaters. So Cal weather wimp here ;)
    Happy, healthy New Year to you and yours~
    Mary in San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandchildren are lovely. I'm glad you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love a cozy robe and spending time with family! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry