We've had quite a few gray rainy days lately.
But today broke that trend. The sun is smiling its happy rays out through a perfectly blue sky.
And I want to enjoy every minute of it!
I got up before the beautiful sun this morning so that I could get my ducks all in a row and then go outside and play!
- Laundry is washed and hanging on the line
- Cookies are baked (Peanut Butter!) for our church's Flashlight Easter Egg hunt tonight
- Lasagna ingredients are set out and ready to be put into the Crock pot for tonight's supper
- The pepper plants are planted
- I took my daily walk (It's a perfect day for that!)
- My Children's Church lesson has been chosen for Sunday
Now I'm going outside to enjoy a little play time!
I hope you have day that is as weatherly perfect as mine.