Monday, August 19, 2013

Boo Scaredy Cat, get Gone!!!

I'm through with waiting around until the "perfect" time to practice my drawing. 


I'm jumping in.  T-o-d-a-y.  With my whole, silly, girly heart.  I'll not criticize what I draw.  I'll look at it through my inner child's eyes and think, "Wow!"
 
 It's another rainy day here in Alabama.  I'm not complaining and my garden's not complaining.  I'm looking on the bright side.  I don't get to hang the laundry out on the line but I'm very thankful that I have a clothes dryer to do the job for me.

A dental appointment on Tuesday changes my normal grocery shopping day to Monday.  Today.  So I've got to get my menu and grocery list made out and get going.  I made another grocery bag last week, a twin to the other one, so I'll be able to bring my groceries home in style today.

I've got a couple of fun sewing projects lined up for this week.  Hannah, my precious grandbaby, is turning one year old on September 8th and I want to make her a special gift.  So, Mama Sherry
has got to get busy!
 
I wish you a special week, my friend.
 
Love,
 
Sherry



P.S.  This is the fun book I used for today's drawing inspiration:

2 comments:

  1. Sherry, I think your drawings are utterly charming! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! Have a nice day and good luck with your dentist appointment! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are cute, too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you're leaving me a comment! ~ Sherry